Ancien Hôtel de Clercx :

Restoration and new use: meeting center and MICE accomodation.

  • Multifunctional program with meeting rooms and 15 rooms
  • Pedestrian district
  • In the historic center of Liege
  • Historic building with restored façades
  • Built in 1767
  • Listed in 1977

 

Surface area

568 m² (ground)
1200 m² (building)
Main building: 5 levels
Secondary building: 3 levels

 

Timing

Restoration works ended for facades and roof

 

Architects 

pHD sprl - Liege 

 

Property

Investor is owner

 

 

Project location

Rue Saint-Paul 27,29,31 -B-4000 Liege

sprl Le Cadre d'Art

Stephan.uhoda@uhodagroup.com

 

Agence wallonne du Patrimoine

0032 81 65 41 54

corinne.roger@awap.be

  • Share