A new generation and smart district!
City Dox is a new urban island, along the Canal, which adds up apartments, services to business, a rest home, retail spaces and soon a school, all surrounded by green parks and gardens.
City Dox is ideally and strategically located along the Canal Brussels-Charleroi, a few minutes from Brussels South railway station and from main road accesses to Brussels, with public transport at its foot. City Dox offers efficient, low-energy buildings enjoying exceptional access and prime location.
The project encourages soft mobility, pedestrian and bicyle circulation will be privileged, and innovative waste and energy management systems are implemented. In total, City Dox will offer 150,000 m2 of residential units, rest home, services to business, production activities, retail and a school.
Developed in several phases, City Dox proposes:
Phase 1 (completed):
- 93 apartments, all provided with terraces
- 9.957 m2 services to business
- A rest home, offering care facilities with 180 beds
- Retails shops
- Additional buildings of residential units, retail, services, production activities and a school. In total, CIty Dox will offer 900 apartments among which 99 units are dedicated to CityDev. The purpose is to offer affordable residential units which answer to the local demand. Public spaces and gardens will also contribute to make City Dox a lively, multigenerational and sustainable urban district.
5,4 ha (lan) - 150,000 m2 buildings.
- End of the 1st phase : January 2019
- Beg of the 2nd phase : Q2 2019
Property of IMMOBILIERE DE LA PETITE ILE S.A.
Architects 1st phase:
- ARCHITECTESASSOC. / ETAU ARCHITECTS
Architects 2nd phase:
- DDS + / STEIN VAN ROSSEM