Construction of a new school building :
The programme deals with the construction of a new school building for the needs of the Ecole polytechnique (polytechnic school) as well as for the needs of the IPES school for paramedical studies (secondary and higher education) of the Province de Liege on their own property.
The building consists of the following elements:
- Basement :
- 1 car park with a capacity of 21 cars, 2 parking spaces for PRM and parking spaces for bikes and motorcycles;
- Technical premises : ventilation – water/gas – electricity.
- Ground floor :
- 1 lobby ;
- 1 workshop for « professional practice in the field of the garage industry » ;
- 1 office for the teachers ;
Due to the substantial ceiling height of the workshop (more than 5 m), converted into a mezzanine for a part of the workshop: 4 locker rooms et 2 shower rooms.
The basement of the new building will be directly connected to the Meuse building which will host mechanical workshops (applied mechanics) for the students from the different levels of education.
- 1st floor :
- 7 classrooms with 24 seats ;
- 1 sanitary block ;
- toilets for the teachers ;
- 1 office ;
- 1 relaxation are for the students.
- 2nd floor :
- Classrooms with different capacities (24-60-80 and 120 seats) ;
- 1 office ;
- 1 sanitary block.
Province of Liege
The Province of Liege: 3.960.724,24 €
The Federation Wallonia-Brussels: 996.066 €
Profile of the investors/promoters required
Contract award : 2017
End of construction work : September 2019
Project locationRue Saint pierre 48, Huy, Belgium
Director general of the Infrastructures and Environment Department of the PROVINCE OF LIEGE
Phone +32 4 220 71 00