Ferme du château de Solières :
The farm has four aisles with a courtyard. It was built by the Abbesses of Solieres during the 17th century. The facade is dated 1658 by an anchor. It is listed since 1989 (facades and roof). The main long barn (44 meters by 13 meters) dates from 1735. The field area is bordered by a strean that feeds various ponds.
Some few new uses can be studied: housing units, offices or warehouses for small-sized firms, rest housing, hotel, guest rooms at the farm... The farm is connected with the “chateau de Solières” but it is another owner. Grants are possible (restoration, and some other public grants).
Near Liege (+/- 30 km)
Listed building: +/- 2.270 sq meters
Area: 38,000 sq meters
Quadrilateral of 40 to 50 m
2/3 levels + attic
Listed parts: roof and façade
Investors, property developers
Project locationRue du Vieux Moulin, 4500 Solières-Huy , Belgium
Rue du Vieux Moulin 7
Agence wallonne du Patrimoine : +3281654154