Based on a Master Plan approved by the City, the mutifunctional program of this mixed-use urban neighbourhood has this multifunctional programme:
- 35,000 m² dedicated to the location of business
- 300 housing units (students, senior citizens, families, etc.)
- 1,800 jobs, 1,000 visitors/students/clients per day
- Spaces reserved for services, leisure and culture
- Small commercial and Horeca units
- A central pedestrian park with squares, green spaces, playgrounds and meeting places
- More than 15,000 m² reserved for offices (private development)
- Buildings with a high-energy performance
- High-quality internal layouts and external landscaping
- Renovated "modernist" heritage architecture
- Strong site identity
Excellent accessibility: close to motorway junction E25-E40, connections to regional routes, the high-speed train station and access to public and soft modes of transport.
Investors/developers with the following profiles :
- Businesses to take up residence
- Developers of houses, apartments
- Developers of carparks and services
CHIMIE 9,200m² of office space in September 2022.
Opening of 3 lots for buildings of 30, 60 and 70 housing units in 2022.
Total : To be determined
Public : 100 millions €
Private : To be determined
SPI (Development agency for the province of Liege): 5.9 ha
Other owners for the remaining areas